15929[Covenanted Reformation] Re: RPNA GM apology

  • Deejay
    Jul 28, 2007
      Hi Edgar,

      thanks for your kind words. Just to clarify, I never meant to imply
      these GM folks were putting me through hell. Its just folks who seem of
      a simialr disposition on my own doorstep who have my own affliction ten
      times the cross it ought to have been. But I never meant to imply any
      person anguish or animosity with the GM folks. Just I related to the
      kind of error that is going on it, and how people get hurt. Like folks
      hurt me locally (in England) (from my former "church") actually if you
      can call it a "church."

      ~Deejay
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ic Neltococayotl"

      \