15925[Covenanted Reformation] Re: RPNA GM apology

  • Ic Neltococayotl
    Jul 28, 2007
      Deejay,

      Hello my sister! I pray that things are good for you in England. I
      love what you wrote, especially the end:

      >But I'm not really a "leader" it just seems like
      > that, cos I pipe up on the above pretext. And its the right thing to
      do
      > too.
      >
      > ~Deejay

      As history teaches us, tyranny quivers when the mass it seeks to subdue
      with its despotism begins to speak up and challenge the status quo and
      when that challenge comes from remote quarters too, the loyalist
      followers of the tyranny are angered and use various adjectives to
      discredit the challengers. It is always a good thing to pipe up to
      challenge usurpers of Christ's divine right of govt, worship, and
      doctrine. If only more Christians would challenge all such usurpations!

      Enough has been written already to disprove the govt of the "RPNA-GM"
      and Nicks paper is already refuted. But they refuse to acknowledge that
      they have been defeated. I too, like you, don't have the desire (why
      waste my time when vastly more important things need to be done?!) to
      answer Nick's attempts to redefine Presbyterianism with his dazzling
      sleight of mind use of logic in his mage's attempt to transform lead
      into gold.

      Deejay, do not let the dozen or so left in that "international
      congregation" put you through hell. Ignore them and move on. Delete
      their e-mails if need be. The bee that has no sting can only buzz, so
      disregard their attempts to distress you.

      Yours in Christ,
      Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deejay"

      \