15906[Covenanted Reformation] Re: RPNA GM apology

  • Deejay
    Jul 25, 2007

      Methinks youve been talking to Mrs Mac!   B-)   And She's a hoot too.

      I am a "leader" against folks hurting other folks needlessly, and without good or righteous cause. So, yep, guess you could say that.

      The length of your post, to say so little, Mrs Mac would call bloviation!

      ~Deejay

       (hopefully it will be you as you are certainly a