15903[Covenanted Reformation] Re: RPNA GM apology

  • Deejay
    Jul 25, 2007

      I  hate to pipe up and burst your bubble--well no I don't actually, but whether we know anyone personally or not, we will always favour and esteem someone writing or otherwise communicating something, who is echoing our own opinion, even if our opinion is wrong.  It just confirms us in our error if we are wrong.

      ~Deejay

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Walt Bre <humbled.learner@...> wrote:

      > Darren,
      >
      > It is written by Nick as a defense to his position in
      > the controversy with primarily Bob. I printed it
      > yesterday morning and read half of the 84 pages before
      > work. I hope to finish the balance today if my
      > schedule permits. It is an absolutely excellent
      > document in my opinion, and I have NEVER EVER met Nick
      > and only know him by his involvement in the
      > controversy. I did write to him once, but he never
      > responded to me at that time. Thus, I have no
      > personal feeling toward him one way or the other, but
      > after reading the first half it is obvious the young
      > man is extremely gifted and blessed in my opinion.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic