15537[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Secret Society Paper Response

  • puritan_at_heart
    Apr 1 7:14 PM

      I think its pertinent to point out, that John Knox,   of which Scotland is still called "The Land of Knox"  and who was so involved with the early presbyterian church in Scotland, taught one thing consistently  throughout  his ministry.  That Presbyterianism and tryanny cannot co-exist. When the two meet, one of them leaves the field.

      ~Deejay