15429Re: Is a mind a "terrible thing" 70's campaign and the Arpiennay

  • Ic Neltococayotl
    Mar 2 11:18 AM
      PTRex,

      The real destructive thing for a Christian to do is follow the Pope,
      i.e. the Anti-Christ.

      Sometimes followers of the evil one do not know that they are so. How
      bright a light Rome appears to be.

      And if one does not use head-coverings, is that really heresy?

      What is heresy is the denial of justification by faith alone, without
      works, in Christ alone.

      Edgar Ibarra

      Reformed Presbyterian/Covenanter

      "presbytyrranosaurusrex" <presbytyrranosaurusrex@...> wrote:

      > Also, from the early Church period, manifest heretics, immediately
      lose all jurisdiction (if
      > they ever had any). The so-called RPNA elders deny the light of nature
      in forbidding
      > headcoverings (according to their website), and therefore have no
      jurisdiction, whatsoever.
      > It is heresy to deny nature's light. It is not a light thing - no pun
      intended.

      > So don't sweat em,' just pray that they will come to the point that
      they are willing to obey
      > all the commands of Christ. "Be ye perfect as my father in Heaven is
      perfect" - Jesus Christ
      > the Lord. Go ye therefore into all the four corners of the world to
      make disciples,
      > baptizing them in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost
      teaching them to
      > observe ALL that I have commanded you, and Lo, I AM with you, even
      unto the
      > consummation of the world. - MT 28:19-20.
      >
      > In the end what really happens to those they have excommunicated, have
      they dropped
      > dead (like Ananias and Sapphira)? No, just some very normal responses
      to wicked,
      > prideful, and perverse tyranny.
      >
      > "Unless you eat My flesh and drink My blood, you have no life in you."
      - Jn 6:53.

      > You cannot fight Satan with Satan.
      >
      > "Love conquers all,"
      >
      > PTRex