15427Is a mind a "terrible thing" 70's campaign and the Arpiennay

  • presbytyrranosaurusrex
    Mar 1, 2007
      No, that campaign was perhaps started by some racist to incorrectly educate black people.

      A mind is not "a terrible thing," unless you are a gnostic that thinks created matter is
      inherently evil (same for guns, booze, tabackky, marijuana, cocaine, heroin, etc.)

      "IT IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE A MIND" is correct. "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"
      just ain't correct.

      Also, from the early Church period, manifest heretics, immediately lose all jurisdiction (if
      they ever had any). The so-called RPNA elders deny the light of nature in forbidding
      headcoverings (according to their website), and therefore have no jurisdiction, whatsoever.
      It is heresy to deny nature's light. It is not a light thing - no pun intended.

      So don't sweat em,' just pray that they will come to the point that they are willing to obey
      all the commands of Christ. "Be ye perfect as my father in Heaven is perfect" - Jesus Christ
      the Lord. Go ye therefore into all the four corners of the world to make disciples,
      baptizing them in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost teaching them to
      observe ALL that I have commanded you, and Lo, I AM with you, even unto the
      consummation of the world. - MT 28:19-20.

      In the end what really happens to those they have excommunicated, have they dropped
      dead (like Ananias and Sapphira)? No, just some very normal responses to wicked,
      prideful, and perverse tyranny.

      "Unless you eat My flesh and drink My blood, you have no life in you." - Jn 6:53.

      You cannot fight Satan with Satan.

      "Love conquers all,"

      PTRex
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic