15394Re: Occasional Fasts/Feasts are no grounds for Annual Holidays

  • Chris Coldwell
    Dec 31, 2006

      I do not think the Cartwright is online (I have the English Experience facsimile). The Gillespie on Purim is at the link previously noted in an earlier post, and the section from M’Crie on Esther on the days of Purim is posted as an appendix to my article, “The Religious Observance of Christmas and ‘Holy Days’ in American Presbyterianism at http://www.fpcr.org/blue_banner_articles/americanxmas.htm

      Sincerely,

      Chris Coldwell

      Owner, Naphtali Press http://www.naphtali.com

      Editor, The Confessional Presbyterian journal http://www.cpjournal.com

      Member, Faith Presbyterian Church Reformed, Mesquite TX http://www.fpcr.org

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com , "bob_suden" <bsuden@...> wrote:

      >Cason first, then Gillespie (and M'Crie on Esther if you

      >can get your hands on him or Cartwright on the Feast of Dedication

      >against the Rhemists

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic