15391Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Christmas a pagan festival? Maybe not

  • Jerry
    Dec 31, 2006
      gmw wrote:

      Whew! This discussion is getting Loooong! I must preface this post by stating that I'm having some difficulty here, in that I am trying to express my own views, explain Calvin's views (which I confessed were not exactly what mine are, though I think not so very far off), while condemning Christmas as it actually is now celebrated by practically the entire world, why trying to interact with Tim and his views,

      I'm having trouble spelling as well... should be "while trying to interact" etc.