15349Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Why do people deny this??

  • Edwin
    Dec 12, 2006
      I'd guess more along the line of "something else".  What, I'm not sure.  But I do believe that most everything Ahmadinejad says is twisted by the Western press.  For example, he never said that Israel must be annihilated, he said "Zionism" must be annihilated.  Big difference, but its totally lost on the pro-Israel Western news media, which, in the United States at least, is owned by Jews.  I also don't believe Ahmadinejad has ever denied the Holocaust.  He is saying that it has been used by the Zionists to guilt the world into giving them land in Palestine, land that they had no rights to at all.

      So there is a conference going on in Iran that denies the Holocaust and it appears that many around the world also deny the extent of the holocaust.

      I hear some conspiracy theorists also deny it.

      So what is up wih that?

      Nut cases? or something else?

      -Edgar

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic