15308Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Welcome, wayward Covenanters....

  • Willena Flewelling
    Nov 29, 2006
      Hi Katrina,

      >>> I thought of your **Willena** comments of not
      being ministered to for the last seven months...and wondered what
      really caused that? Why Willena did that happen? Was it just you that
      went throught that or are there others having this experience? <<<

      To tell you the truth, I don't know why. I hate going by perceptions or
      speculation alone, because I know how easy it is to come to the wrong
      conclusions that way. But as I have nothing else to go on, it appears to
      me it's because they know I am good friends with some who are now
      excommunicated or who have spoken publicly against things the elders
      have done in the past year.

      Willena
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic