15234[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Welcome, wayward Covenanters....

  • Tom
    Nov 6, 2006
      Ginny,

      Private actions warrant private discussions: these are public acts.
      It is clearly a duty to publicly protest unlawful public acts and
      say, "not in our name." Not only are these acts not a Reformed or
      Presbyterian, they are not even biblical Christianity: these are
      further acts of tyranny and oppression done under color of law.
      They are to be opposed.

      It appears from the public record that the leadership sincerely
      believe they are doing the right thing, but I believe they are in
      serious error and doing an incredible amount of damage, even if
      unintentional.

      Tom

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ginny Dohms"
      <gdawn@...> wrote:

      > > I would be willing to discuss this further offline if it is
      > something you
      > > wish/need to understand more fully, but I am not about to discuss
      any
      > > particulars in a public forum.
      >
      > As I stated above, I will state again - I am not going to engage in
      this in
      > a public forum. It will only cause harm to the cause of Christ and
      I will
      > not be a part of that.
      >
      > Bowing gracefully out of any further discussions on this
      subject....Ginny

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic