15201Why they died

  • Ic Neltococayotl
    Sep 29, 2006
      Heads of John Parker, Gavin Hamilton, James Hamilton and Christopher Strang, who suffered at Edinburgh, Decr 7th 1666:

      Stay passenger, take notice what thou reads;

      At Edinburgh lie our bodies, here our heads,

      Our right hands stood at Lanark, these we want,

      Because with them we swore the Covenant.

      The Hamilton Martyrs Monument

      For swearing the Solemn League & Covenant to uphold and maintain the One True Presbyterian Faith that has been appointed by the Divine Right of King Jesus over His Church.