14953Re: [Covenanted Reformation] A (maybe stupid) question

  • Fred blahous
    Jul 5, 2006
      G'day Gus,

      In answer to your question, I wouldn't have a Jew hiding in my
      basement, because me and my family would, in obedience to the
      Sanquhar Declaration of war, be blowing up the train tracks to
      Auschwitz.

      All the best,
      Fred.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "gus gianello"
      <dr.gus.gianello@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > having been a former reconstructionist, who knew Jim Jordan, Ray
      Sutton, has