14834Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Immigration, Islam & Freedom Addressed from God's Word

  • Parnell McCarter
    Jun 30, 2006
      The book referenced is by a Baptist.  It was the Baptist anti-Establishment Principle position which was responsible in no small measure for getting us in our current mess with immigration.  Baptists have long argued that the State should not enforce the first table of the Ten Commandments on the basis of their doctrine of "soul liberty".  This false doctrine opens the door for all sorts of false religionists to take power and to come in.
      As a former Baptist myself, I would recommend we look to other than Baptists for solutions on such issues as immigration of Muslims.
      - Parnell McCarter
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic