14629Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: church

  • deejay@spectacle-unto-god.crazycalvinist
    Jun 1, 2006
      I'm glad it was profitable.  And I'm also pleased to know of another admirer of  Christopher Love, one of my very favourite Puritan writers, but thus far, haven't know anyone else besides Jerry to esteem him so highly too.

      ~Deejay

      Edgar A. Ibarra Jr. wrote:

      Thank you so much for sharing this quote by Covenanter minister Christopher Love.

      This so describes the faithful Covenanters of yesteryear and of today, in the performance of duty and such!

      Yours in Christ,

      Edgar Ibarra

      www.PresbiterianoReformado.org

      www.AlbanyCRPC.org