14455Re: Protesters say no to the Facist song

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Mar 31, 2006
      First, this "US" was taken from the Indigenous people, of which 90% of
      "Mexicans" are part of being many of full blood and mix blood. It is
      out of circumstances that these political boundaries exist, but just as
      "Native Americans", whether of full blood (which are rare now) or mix
      blood are recognized by the US government, so too the majority of the
      people south of the US border should be that end up migrating to the US.
      The US government, just as the Mexican government has persecuted the
      indigenous people for political reasons, NOT religious ones. The US even
      has taken land from others, ILLEGALLY. That is without dispute.
      History testifies of the illicit invasion of the US into Mexico to start
      the US-Mexican War and to acquire more lands to fulfill it's
      self-proclaimed "manifest Destiny" and of the many other low-intensity
      criminal acts against many of the sovereign governments in Central and
      South "America". On the Mexican side, the Chiapas rebellion in southern
      Mexico by the Zapatistas (EZLN) in 1994, Jan. 1st was a result of that
      Euro-Centric government's persecution of the Mayan people.

      What is the solution? Criminalizing them will not work at all. As we
      saw last Saturday about 2 million Mexicas said NO! to the Nazi Facists.
      It is the Gospel of Jesus Christ that is the solution...NOT political
      means (that ALWAYS results in blood shed). So, while our Covenanter web
      site in Spanish may be insignificant to some, it is a beginning. As the
      Word of God states...do NOT despise the day of SMALL beginnings...

      Remember this slogan, "Who's the immigrant here, Pilgrim?"

      Your Mexica brother,

      Edgar Ibarra

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "presby.dobee"
      <presby.dobee@...> wrote:

      > The questions is not about a website, but if you would you allow
      Mexican countrymen into
      > the US who refuse Reformed thinking. WWCD - What Would Calvin Do? What
      Would Jesus
      > Do?
      >
      > presby.dobee
      >
      > "Look the world straight in the eye, and SPIT!"
      >

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Edgar A. Ibarra
      Jr."

      <http://www.PresbiterianoReformado.org>

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060326/ap_on_re_us/immigration_rallies