14332EPCEW

  • crazy_calvinist
    Jan 26, 2006
      Does anyone know anything of the evangelical presby church of Englad
      and Wales? I came by a website of one tonite about 30-60 minutes
      drive from me, and not sure how doableit may be for various reasons,
      but wonderered if anyone knew anything of it, as I've not heard of it
      before, but know that Presby churches are rare in this neck of the
      woods. It says they hold the WCF as their doctrinal standard, but
      that seems to vary from church to church exactly what they mean by
      that.

      http://solihullpres.org.uk/

      TIA
      ~Deejay