14303Re: Covenanter Groups

  • wraezor
    Jan 12, 2006
      Point of clarification...the RPNA accepts Reformation Principles
      Exhibited insofar as the attainments and doctrines written therein are
      faithful. They are fully aware of the Reformed Presbytery in
      America's (and David Steele's & Robert Lusk's individual) comments and
      amendments and embrace them (all, as far as I know). At the beginning
      of the document (as sold by SWRB) is a "Seasonable Warning" written by
      Greg B. (Elder in the RPNA) in '98, detailing the various issues and
      amendments with plenty of quotes.

      Jordan D.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Sean McDonald"
      <kaalvenist@y...> wrote:
      > I know that the RPNA lists "Reformation Principles
      > Exhibited" as being among its subordinate standards, whereas David
      > Steele himself later repudiated this document.
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic