14266Re: [Covenanted Reformation] [Fwd: Public Apology]

  • Crazy Calvinist
    Jan 2, 2006
      Can I confess to Killing Roger Rabbit? Mainly cos I always wantaed to!!

      Glad all that finally got settled,  to the good of everyone involved. truth always comes out in the end. and whatever or whoever,  vindications such as these matter, both to the innocent party and those putting right a wrong.

      ~Deejay

      gmw <raging.calvinist@...> wrote:
      I'm forwarding this to the list, as I believe it was intended for all to
      see.  It regards things that took place a good while ago (years now?),
      so many of you will have no clue as to what this is talking about.
      Others will remember all too well!  I, for one, accept this apology, and
      I trust the others named in this message will receive it well too.