14115Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Today, 24 November....John Knox

  • Fred blahous
    Nov 30, 2005
      G'day Whit,

      Don't forget Portugal and Monaco as well. Portugal was also a major
      colonizing power back then, and many South American lands are
      Portugese rather than Spanish in origin.

      All the best,
      Fred.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Whit"
      <covie_pres.1646@v...> wrote:

      > Feliz Cumpleaños! I didn't realize that you are in your early
      30's
      > (only 2 years older than me). Your intelligence and wisdom led me
      > to believe that you were in your 50's.
      >
      > I have been praying for the reform of Spain and Cuba especially
      and
      > also for the Iberoamerican nations that have been in spiritual
      > bondage either to Catholicism or other false religion. (There are
      > Presbyterian missionaries in Spain although they are FPC.)
      >
      > Whit
      >
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Linda A"
      > <blwkk2@c...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Happy birthday, Edgar. You're too young to be so wise.
      > > Linda A
      > > On Nov 25th, 100 years ago, my grandmother was born. She lived
      > be 95.

      Standards,
      > &
      > > > etc, etc.