14106Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Today, 24 November....John Knox

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Nov 25, 2005
      Dear brethren,

      Thank you all for your very kind words. I am humbled at your
      words and fearful too. I am now speechless. Again, thank you for
      your love and patience towarcds me thus far in the forum.

      In love because of
      Christ our King,

      Edgar Ibarra
      Mexica of Mayan blood
      mixed with that of Spain

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Willena
      <ifnwif@v...> wrote:

      > I knew he wasn't in his 50's, because he is younger than I. But
      Edgar, I
      > too thought you were considerably older than you are! Happy
      Birthday,
      > brother. :-)
      >
      > Willena Flewelling
      >
      > Whit wrote:
      >
      > >Feliz Cumpleaños! I didn't realize that you are in your early
      30's
      > >(only 2 years older than me). Your intelligence and wisdom led
      me
      > >to believe that you were in your 50's.
      > >
      > >I have been praying for the reform of Spain and Cuba especially
      and
      > >also for the Iberoamerican nations that have been in spiritual
      > >bondage either to Catholicism or other false religion. (There
      are
      > >Presbyterian missionaries in Spain although they are FPC.)
      > >
      > >Whit
      > >
      > >--- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Linda A"
      > ><blwkk2@c...> wrote:
      > >

      > >>Happy birthday, Edgar. You're too young to be so wise.
      > >>Linda A
      > >>On Nov 25th, 100 years ago, my grandmother was born. She lived
      > >>

      > >be 95.

      Standards,

      > >&

      > >Yahoo! Groups Links