14077Re: Steelites

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Nov 10, 2005
      Whit,

      SWRB and other stores as well. Try a Google search to get the best
      price.

      No Covenanters in Spain, the Protestant Reformation was totally
      squashed and short-lived. Protestantism is slowly coming into Spain,
      but mostly the Charismatics & Baptists. There is a small Prebyterian
      church there.

      Thanks,

      Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Whit"
      <covie_pres.1646@v...> wrote:

      > > First Thomas M'Crie, the church biographer that re-introduced the
      > Presbyterians of his day to John Knox, also the author of the
      History
      > of the Reformation in Spain.
      >
      > Where can I purchase that book? SWRB? I have always wanted to read
      > about Spain's relation to the reforming Church. (I was there last
      year
      > and could not find any good Covenanter church or society. Hence, I
      > elected for private worship and didn't attend church that Sunday.)
      >
      > Whit

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic