12923Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Just Curious.

  • Tanja Gartner
    Jun 4, 2005
      What will you say to Him when he asks you: "What have I got with Tshirts?!"

      Martin <anonfwrd@...> wrote:
      Why not?

      Martin

      Tanja Gartner wrote:
      > you can not compere T shirts with religion
      >
      > */Maggie /* wrote:
      >
      > Please explain your comment?

      Would you Help a Child in need?
      It is easier than you think.
      Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/sTR6_D/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/GuTslB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Yahoo! Mail