12918Re: Just Curious.

  • sn_phillip
    Jun 3, 2005
      Hello Fred,
      My Name is Sean Gutridge I am a member of the RPNA The
      same church that Tony Menendez is a Member of but in Southern
      California, USA. I know a Man Who is a very good friend of mine who
      who is a member of the RPNA and he is from Australia who I worship
      with every Lord's Day. If you would like you can E- Mail Him his e-
      mail is ABIGAIL119@... He would love to talk to someone from
      Australia. When he is not talking about the scriptures or having an
      Ice cold one with me All he does is Brag about Australia. I dont know
      if that helps or not. Take Care

      Sean

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred blahous"
      <fritzbau@y...> wrote:
      > I have three cotton/poly blended T-shirts. I found a verse in my
      > reading of Deuteronomy which prohibits the mixing of fabrics.
      > Obviously because of the way it symbolises mixing true religion
      with
      > false. Should I throw these shirts out? (I normally wear all cotton
      > shirts).
      >
      > Also, I was wondering whether I ought to move to a place that more
      > closely reflects my views than Brisbane city. As a worshipper in
      the
      > Queensland Presbyterian Church, I think I am the only person I know
      > of who believes the original covenants are binding. Dr Lee believes
      > our countries are obliged to write new covenants but does not
      > believe that maintaining the original ones is obligatory today. Nor
      > does he believe that all our British Kingdoms and Dominions
      > including the American Colonies and South West Britian (Eire) are
      > under the sovereignty of the British Crown as originally
      established
      > before Charles II betrayel. Does anyone know of any fellowship in
      > Queensland or other parts of Australia that conform to these
      > principles? Or if not, of anyone I could get in touch with via e-
      > mail here in Australia who holds to the original principles? I am
      > willing to move interstate. Truth be told, I have an itch to find a
      > new place to live anyway, either out of the Great South East or in
      > another state.
      >
      > All the Best,
      > Fred.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic