12914RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Just Curious.

  • Maggie
    Jun 2, 2005

      I have three cotton/poly blended T-shirts. I found a verse in my
      reading of Deuteronomy which prohibits the mixing of fabrics.
      Obviously because of the way it symbolises mixing true religion with
      false. Should I throw these shirts out? (I normally wear all cotton
      shirts).

      If you understand that the Scripture symbolizes Syncretism, why would you worry about throwing the shirts out?

      Maggie - Puzzled