12621Re: [Covenanted Reformation]No AntiChrist Alive and Pope John Paul

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Apr 5, 2005
      And there are many that have the spirit of Anti-Christ: Jehovah's
      Witlesses, the Morons, the Muslims, & etc...But THE Anti-Christ par
      excelancy is that pompous whore that sits in Rome riding the beast
      and fornicating with the world and so-called Protestants...(see the
      list of names of the Evangelicals & Catholics Together)

      Levity in midst of seriousness "sometimes" helps calm the air,

      Edgar

      ;-)

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Larry Bump
      <lbump@b...> wrote:
      > johnnieburgessjr wrote:
      > >
      > > 1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have
      > > heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many
      > > antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
      > >
      > > John referes to many antichrists.
      >
      > He also said they were present/alive in the first century, long
      before
      > there was a pope.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic