12619Re: [Covenanted Reformation]No AntiChrist Alive and Pope John Paul

  • johnnieburgessjr
    Apr 5, 2005
      1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have
      heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many
      antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

      John referes to many antichrists.

      --- In
      covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "abusharmaranthkarimsuntha
      harama" <abusharmaranthkarimsunthaharama@y...> wrote:

      > Keith,
      >
      > Thank you for your opinion, but one is not a President until he is
      > elected so. For example, one could not say that President Clinton
      > was president, in the years before his election. King Louie was
      not
      > King Louie while he was a Prince. The AntiChrist is not
      AntiChrist,
      > until he is seated in the temple of God, showing himself that he
      is
      > God, unless of course you look at the AntiChrist as some sort of
      > Damien figure out of the Exorcist. That of course would not play
      > very well, in the scheme of multiples of men, who are the Man of
      Sin.

      > If I am off base please feel free to correct me.
      >

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "keith dotzler"
      > <kdotz@e...> wrote:
      > > Are there two or more Bishops alive at any given moment? Were
      > there two or more priests alive at any given moment in Old
      Testament
      > days? Were there two or more kings alive at any given moment in
      Old
      > Testament days...and even today? Are there two or more Presidents
      > alive at any given moment?
      > >
      > > To answer your question: YES!
      > >
      > > But.....THE CROWN CAN ONLY BE WORN BY ONE AT A TIME.
      > >

      > > Keith

      Pope
      > John Paul
      > >

      > > Keith,
      > >
      > > I know you are trying to help, but now there are two or more
      > > AntiChrist's (living Popes) alive, simultaneously???
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic