12582[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Pope John Paul is dying

  • Whit
    Apr 2 5:44 PM
      Thank you. I started having 2nd thoughts, and now, I am indeed
      convicted by the Spirit about my sin regarding praying for the
      Pope. I will spend time before God on this in confession.

      Whit

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "keith dotzler"
      <kdotz@e...> wrote:

      > WHIT: I had been praying: IF it is God's Will, that he would
      > be healed and especially that he would be saved before he died.
      >
      > KEITH: It is impossible for the man of sin to be saved.
      >
      > WHIT: So, praying for someone's salvation is praying
      for "that...thwarted"?

      > KEITH: Praying for the salvation of the MAN OF SIN is, in effect,
      praying that God's decree (that he, along with the false prophet,
      shall be cast alive into the lake of fire) be thwarted. Scripture
      is clear on this.

      > WHIT: How do we know that Karol (and the other holders of that
      office) is
      > predestined to Hell?
      >
      > KEITH: Because Scripture says so. See the excerpts from Daniel
      and 2 Thes. that accompanied my last post.

      > WHIT: Cannot God save a person elected to that office if he
      sincerely repents, rejects that office, and relies on Christ Alone
      for salvation?

      > KEITH: Of course God can, but he won't. Scripture is clear on
      this.

      > In Christ,
      > Keith
      > www.thebeastunmasked.com

      Wojtyla.
      > Specifically, I had been praying that if it is God's Will, that he
      > would be healed and especially that he would saved before he die.
      So,

      > > We are not to pray for ANY man of sin who is in the "office,"
      > because he, along with all who have held the office of the false
      > prophet (i.e., the Papal Clergy), have been predestined for the
      lake
      > of fire. Praying for them would be praying for that, which God
      had
      > decreed from the beginning, to be thwarted.
      > >
      > For the past year until to-day, I had been praying for Karol
      Wojtyla.
      > Specifically, I had been praying: IF it is God's Will, that he
      would
      > be healed and especially that he would be saved before he died.
      So,
      > praying for someone's salvation is praying for "that...thwarted"?
      How
      > do we know that Karol (and the other holders of that office) is
      > predestined to Hell? Cannot God save a person elected to that
      office
      > if he sincerely repents, rejects that office, and relies on Christ
      > Alone for salvation?
      >
      > > In the same way, those who proclaim we should "hate the sin, not
      the
      > sinner," are seemingly ignorant of the fact that the SIN is not
      cast
      > into hell, but the SOUL THAT SINNETH.
      > >

      > So, we should hate sinners, which includes hating our enemies?
      >
      > I am having difficulty following you here.
      >
      > Whit
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > Children International
      > Would you give Hope to a Child in need?