12543RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Christian Philosphy (almost) mainstream?

  • JOHN PUTZ
    Mar 28, 2005
      Hi Riley,

      Actually, Plantinga is a Calvinist. From what I understand, he doesn't
      believe free will is philosophically incompatible with the absolute
      predestination of God. However he goes about it, though, he is certainly
      well-known in philosophical circles as a self-avowed Calvinist.

      Sincerely,
      John

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic