12467Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Tattoos

    Mar 4, 2005
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Bump"
      <lbump@b...> wrote:

      > Oh, OK.
      > ;-)
      > I will admit that I do have my dense moments. More frequently sometimes
      > than others.

      Don't worry about it. Unfortunately, this is a problem with a forum
      like this --- we read things and aren't sure how to take them, or even
      what they mean sometimes! Let's all be quick to view each other in

      BTW, I think you guys did a bang up job in that last thread about the
      differences between denominations -- that had all the workings of an
      ugly fight, but it didn't turn out that way. Way to go, folks.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic