12428Tattoos

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Mar 1, 2005
      In the Word of God, our LORD speaks that the Israelites were not to
      tattoo their body among other things that the surrounding heathens
      did. I have met Christians in the past, that got tattoos, AFTER,
      they were professing Christians. Most with Scripture verses and
      others with those tribal/pict style tattoos.

      How would you all look at this? Is it a case of Christian
      liberty (as long as they do it moderately and modestly) or is it a
      moral issue and therefore sinful or not?

      Just curious about this one, I guess it would be on par with women
      and make-up, but then maybe not?

      Tattooless (even though I was a Marine),

      Edgar
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic