      Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:52 PM
      Subject: [Covenanted Reformation] Reading of Authors that disagree with Covenanted Position?

      I was wondering if any one knows what the covenanters thought or said
      about reading authors of a different persuasion than the covenanted
      position? I know of some presently that hold to the covenanted
      position that think that reading people other than covenanted writers
      is wrong. That covenanters would not want to subject themselves to
      the reading of John Owen or any other theological person who is an
      independent or neo presbyterian. If any one can shed some light on
      this topic I would very much appreciate it. It is almost as if they
      apply occasional hearing to the private reading of books

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic