12040[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Question on Baptism

    Feb 2, 2005
      Robbie,

      You should go back and read it again, as you are not accurately
      stating his position. He is saying that since infants ARE ALREADY
      included (Gen. 17), it is you that must show that they are NOT.

      Are you planning to respond to any of the other arguments presented,
      or are you content to declare us all Romanist in our logic and leave
      it at that?

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Robbie Stark
      <igrus@o...> wrote:

      > Huh?
      >
      > Since there is no command in Scripture to Baptize Infants, It is up
      to ME to
      > prove it is not commanded?
      >
      > Wow!
      >
      > Robbie. who is now starting to see what I am up against.
      >
      > Roman Catholic logic at it's Un-Scriptural best

    • Show all 38 messages in this topic