      From: Brainiac
      Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 5:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] R.C. Church, (Robbie)

      Hi Robbie,

      thats good to hear.  But  at the same time,  dont' think its helpful  let alone  Biblical to measure others salvation by our own yardstick.  And if they dont do as we do,  then   assume they cant be saved,  and that includes  high tailing it out of the Roman Catholic church too.

      I agree it makes little sense to me either,  why a believer would stay there.    But making no sense  doesn't automatically equate hypocrisy.

      ~Deejay