11368Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Infant baptism and reformed theology

  • Barry Ferguson
    Oct 7, 2004
      Paul:

           Good one.

           But of course you can find the Trinity, and infant baptism, in the Bible.

           Though not usually without the help and guidance of the apostolic church - through a knowledge of what she passed on from antiquity through her practice, her councils, and her fathers.

           Barry

      pdmoore@... wrote:

      "Rome is big on it"

      Rome is big on the Trinity also...but I can't find that word in the Bible.
      Paul