11279[Covenanted Reformation] Re: Bible translations and reformed churches

  • forisraelssake
    Sep 30, 2004
      > As though THAT will do any good :-). Did you READ what Paul posted
      > here regarding the public slander White offered against me
      claiming I
      > also as a Theonomist (I have never even been a post-
      millennialist), a
      > hater of all Baptists, and finally, an Anti-Trinitarian? You may
      ask
      > Paul about this since he is the one demanded a public apology from
      > him, which to this day has never appeared...
      >
      > Theodore P. Letis

      Actually I wasn't able to read what Paul posted until this evening,
      because my ISP has been timing out when trying to connect to
      holywordcafe.com. But a friend of mine was able to forward the PDF
      to me and I was able to see all those things. What White should
      have said is that he was wrong about you being a theonomist and
      assumed too much from your connections; that you hating all Baptists
      was something he said heatedly and without thinking and he was sorry
      (as the facts obviously vindicate you); and that he can accuse a
      LCMS Lutheran of being anti-Trinitarian for the reasons he did is
      pretty incredible all right and makes him look very bad.

      Chris

      Montreal, QC
      RPNA

      (As a Reformed post-millennial theonomist, I don't really see why
      *everyone* shouldn't be theonomists too with me but that is neither
      here nor there....) :)
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic