10687Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Covenanter position on The Civil Magistrate

    Aug 2, 2004
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, jparnellm@u...
      wrote:
      > Let's not argue against a straw man.

      I must ask that you please excuse me, Parnell. I was not addressing
      you, and so did not intend to argue against a strong man or anything
      like that. I'm quite frankly not up to arguing about anything at all
      right now. I was responding off the top of my head to something
      Riley wrote.

      Rather than argue against opposing view points, I'm more interested
      at this point in clarifying and understanding the Covenanter position.