10085Re: [Covenanted Reformation] feedback for Yahoo!

  • Ginny Dohms
    May 31, 2004
      >If it's not too much to ask, if you get a minute, could you fill out an
      ad feedback for Yahoo!  It's right at the bottom >of the page on the right.
      I don't know if it is just me, but I cannot find the link that you are talking about. I have no "ad feedback" link on my emails from Yahoo groups, nor at the bottom of the Yahoo page when I go to the specific home page of this group, nor on the Yahoo homepage, so maybe I am looking on the wrong page.  Can you be a bit more specific for Internet illiterates, such as myself, so I can assist in this boycott.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic