      Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 4:33 AM
      Subject: [Covenanted Reformation] feedback for Yahoo!

      Hi all,

      If it's not too much to ask, if you get a minute, could you fill out an ad feedback for Yahoo!  It's right at the bottom of the page on the right.  I ask because in checking my email this morning, I think almost every single time, I got an ad with some half naked slut advertising for some of those pseudo-smut magazines, Maxim, Stuff, and Blender.  I don't think if 15 or so people respond like I did that they'll stop, but you never know.

      I do know that if I keep seeing it, yahoo will no longer be my email address.  Eric Lauderdale showed me that myway.com gives a 6.0 meg email with no ads, popups, and you can personally design your email site with local weather, news, and even a daily bible verse.  Thanks in advance if you do give Yahoo! ad feedback.

      -Ben

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic