Kineton - Tuesday June 11th - Help needed please

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 11:24 PM
      Are there two ringers out there who could come and help the learners as they progress this coming Tuesday, 11th June from 9.30am - 12.30pm

      Steady treble / tenor ringers welcome.

      OR if you can come for one session, 9.30am - 10.45am or 11.15am -12.30pm that would be great.

      Please contact me if you are able to come and help

      We break for coffee and cakes/biscuits from 10.45am - 11.15am.

      Thanks

      Angela