The Steeple, Bells and Ringers of Coventry Cathedral by C J Pickford

  • covdg-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 9:02 AM
      For sale at £8.50 each, all proceeds to the Coventry DG Bell Repair Fund.

      I have four copies of this interesting and very readable book, three are new, one has been read once (by me).

      All are in excellent condition, just some slight sun bleaching of the spines.

      On offer from Amazon  for £10 or more; or Abe Books  for £10 ex library.

      First edition, 1987, ISBN 0 9512321 0 X

      John Gwynne