Warwick School - Charmborough Ring

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
      The Charmborough bells will be at the Friends of Warwick School day on Saturday the 8th June – this event was postponed from last year.

      Anyone can come (12 noon till 4.pm appx) and have a ring so please do home and have a go!   Bring a friend too.!

      There were a number of old boys that contacted me from last year who wanted to ring – if you are keen again this year please let me know.

      Also help erecting and dismantling it before & afterwards would be appreciated – please let me know if you can help...