Kids in Charge Sat 13th April 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      I need some helpers –reliable at at least bob minor standard to assist with some of the youngsters from 10 till 12 at Kineton on the 13th April.

      I am trying to support them with their method ringing but need some other ringers to assist.

      Due to holidays i must have 6 helpers sorted by the 3rd April.

      If you can spare a couple of hours to help out please let me know asap...