Kids in Charge

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 28, 2013
      AT the next (but one) Kids In Charge on Saturday 2nd March  i am keen we give them more opportunity to ring methods to support their learning.

      To do this i will need 6/7 helpers –reliable in at least Bob Minor – Grandsire triples.  probably 10 till 12 30.

      Can anyone assist please??

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 6, 2013
        I need a few reliable ringers to assist from about 10 till 12 .30 on Saturday the 3rd march whist we give the Kids some more effcetive practice to meet their learning needs.

        Could anyone assist please??

        Also if anyone could help with KIC generally I would be pleased to hear from them!

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 2, 2014
          is anyone free on Saturday to assist with KIC please - for an hour between 11 and 12 – some steady ringers needed...

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 2, 2014
            I forgot to mention  its at Radford Semele...

            Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 9:48 AM
            Subject: RE: [Coventry Diocesan Guild of Bellringers) Kids in Charge

            Can you say it’s at Radford Semele as it might attract people more local to here?

            Fiona

            is anyone free on Saturday to assist with KIC please - for an hour between 11 and 12 – some steady ringers needed...

            No virus found in this message.

            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 23, 2014
              I need to do some handbells and other tower work, and theory when they next meet on 1/2 at kineton 10 till poss 12.30.

              Is anyone able to assist please. ???