Helpers needed at Kineton this week please.

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2013
      Tuesday 29th January

      Are there 2 ringers who could come along to Kineton on Tuesday 29th January please to help the learners progress with their ringing from 9.30am - 12.30pm

      we will be doing rounds and  calls, and doubles methods probably be  ringing stedman doubles in the first session
      (9.30am - 10.45am)

      Thursday 31st January

      Again we need two helpers please to ring rounds and calls and doubles methods.

      Please contact me if you are able to assist.

      Thanks

      Angela.