Kinetong and Farnborough - Help needed!

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      Kineton

      One helper needed please at Kineton on Tuesday December 4th from 9.30am - 12.30pm

      We will be ringing rounds and calls and doubles methods. Inside ringers or steady treble or tenor ringers welcome!

      Farnborough

      We still need two ringers please to help with the raise and lower in peal course on Tuesday evening  (Dec. 4th) at Farnborough.

      It's a 7.30pm start at Farnborough and will last about one hour.

      Please contact me as soon as possible if you are able to assist with either Kineton or Farnborough.

      Thanks

      Angela