Help needed please.

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      We need two ringers at Kineton for Thursday 8th November 9.30am - 10.45am to help learners progress with rounds and call changes.

      Also we still need one ringer competent at raising and lowering to help with the raise and lower in peal course on Saturday November 10th. at 3.30pm - Radway.

      Please contact me if you are able to assist on either of these dates.

      Thanks

      Angela