Raise and lower in peal - help needed please!

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
      Three helpers competent at raising and lowering in peal still needed at the raise and lower in peal course on Saturday November 10th at Radway please?

      It will be a 3.30pm start and will last for about one hour.

      Please contact me if you are able to assist.

      Thanks

      Angela.

      07880 985481
    • Angela
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2012
        :)Click Here  ------>  HELP   :)

        We still need two helpers competent at raising and lowering in peal to help at the
        raise and lower in peal course.

         The course is being held on Saturday November 10th at Radway