Helpers needed tomorrow please. 9th October

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      We need two helpers please for the second basic ringing training session at Kineton tomorrow. 11.15am - 12.30pm

      We will be ringing rounds and Grandsire doubles.

      Steady treble and tenor ringers welcome as are steady inside ringers to Grandsire doubles.

      Please contact me if you can help.

      Thanks

      Angela